Any Short Term Plans that Cover Type 2 Diabetics

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
He has diabetes controlled with diet but he needs a plan just for emergency for purpose until the healthcare law takes effect he can't afford cobra.

Look at an IHC short term health plan...I think one of these takes these guys

I write several of these per year and just looked at the IHC STM Application. They do not accept anyone who has Diabetes in any form. See Question #6 on the app.

This potential client is better off waiting just 4 more months and he'll have access to an ObamaCare Guaranteed Acceptance major medical policy, assuming that he's a U.S. citizen who is not in prison.
-ac

Lol It all depends on state so I didnt provide a certain carrier... but I know for a fact that assurant health will do a regular major med standard issue for a type 2 ...and if he is on met formin its free at publix.. [btw] or he can do a fixed benefit plan through Manhattan. .there are many other options. .

Somarco..there is always a plan for for someone.. I just dont go shootin in the
dark...feel free to message me too.! Im an open book! And like many agents if I can make a new business partner by a one on one convo.. im all for it.. :)

I was under the impression that many STM will cover someone with Diabetes, but it will be considered a pre x and not pay anything related.

Back