Any Simplified Issue Term Policies for Seniors out there?

JimDandy

Lately I have had quite a few calls from my med supp clients wanting a larger face amount (50k-200k) than what I can offer them with a final expense plan. Does anyone know of any Term Products that may have similar underwriting to a FE plan so I can get people over age 65 insured with out having to go fully underwritten?

I am getting fed up with the long underwriting process of term life and GUL products that end with my clients getting rated up or declined.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Lately I have had quite a few calls from my med supp clients wanting a larger face amount (50k-200k) than what I can offer them with a final expense plan. Does anyone know of any Term Products that may have similar underwriting to a FE plan so I can get people over age 65 insured with out having to go fully underwritten?

I am getting fed up with the long underwriting process of term life and GUL products that end with my clients getting rated up or declined.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Send them to me We'll split the commissions lol.

Does anyone know of any Term Products that may have similar underwriting to a FE plan so I can get people over age 65 insured with out having to go fully underwritten?

Maybe post this in the Life Insurance thread for more responses.

Americo, Sagicor Rated, MoO Express come to mind. United Home does a good job but the age may limit you.

similar underwriting to a FE plan so I can get people over age 65 insured with out having to go fully underwritten?

Do not out of hand discount stacking policies. You mentioned MedSup clients, so I assume you are not talking 'FE' clients. FE companies are horrible about topping out at >$50,000 face amounts. With a couple of exceptions. so we simple have to stack policies.

On cost of stacking policies for impaired risk = I did not break it. I am the guy that has the solution to their problem. Sometimes the solution is multi plans over multiple years.

Standard Life and Casualty has the Savings Legacy 5 yr term..

Attachments

• Savers Legacy Term RateCard1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Savers Legacy Term brief AppPacket1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Have you looked at LBL's PermaTerm 20 Plus?
I thought they did away with their term?????

I can understand why FL did away with thier ROP.. It was too rich....I wrote it on my daughter and her husband and the premium was not lot very much more than other companies SI with no ROP..

Back