Any State Farm Guys? Need to Decipher an Endorsement Code

indienoise

Guru
100+ Post Club
Competing with State Farm, got auto & home beat but working on umbrella now. Their dec page has an endorsement FE-5715, does anyone know what this endorsement is?

I've been trying to figure out whether their umbrella extends their UM/UIM coverage at all.

Competing with State Farm, got auto & home beat but working on umbrella now. Their dec page has an endorsement FE-5715, does anyone know what this endorsement is?

I've been trying to figure out whether their umbrella extends their UM/UIM coverage at all.

In my experience if UM/UIM was included it would clearly be listed on the dec page. In my state it's rare...in fact I never ran across it or issued it.

In SC, their umbrella does not extend to UM/UIM. Who do you use that does extend?

I also would be too worried about being higher on the umbrella (by what, $20?) if you have auto and home beat.

No, ive got umbrella beat by 100 bucks too. Just don't want to do it at the expense of coverage.

Every company that does monoline umbrella that i checked offers the option to extend um uim.

Back