Any Success with Church Bulletins?

Mick_Keyou

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
We're thinking of posting in our church bulletin. Just wondering if any of you have done this as well and were you happy with you ROI.

Approximately $600 for 14 months.

We're thinking of posting in our church bulletin. Just wondering if any of you have done this as well and were you happy with you ROI.

Approximately $600 for 14 months.
Can't imagine a church allowing ads in their bulletin.. Our congregation has a long way to go before they become that commercial..

Really? I have always remembered ads in the back of our church's bulletin since I was a kid. I'd say 90% of the ads are parishioners.

Ok, I guess it has been established that some churches don't have an ad page on the back of their bulletin.

I was just curious in some feedback with the ones that do.

Years ago, before Al Gore invented the internet, a couple of agents I know put ads in a weekly parish newsletter offering cheap term quotes. It worked well enough that they continued doing it for some time.

Its usually the current event paper...not the service schedule. Some big churches have a monthly newspaper...you can try there.

My church allows ads although some churches are more strict with the type of ads. My church is great because they get you in and out, but some services are longer and people read the bulletins. That being said... I always got more business (although getting business was never my motive) from my involvement in different church functions, events and relationships within the church.

Back