Any Suggestions on Best Online CE Site?

Our site abce.com offers Continuing education courses for certain states. Can I get the state you are in? and if your with a company, the name of your company? We have discounts set up with certain companies.

You can contact us at (888) 422-7714 with any further questions.

Our site abce.com offers Continuing education courses for certain states. Can I get the state you are in? and if your with a company, the name of your company? We have discounts set up with certain companies.

You can contact us at (888) 422-7714 with any further questions.

Her flag says Indiana.:err:

Good afternoon, goillini52,

As a new user to Insurance forums, we are still unfamiliar with many of the sites functions. We greatly appreciate the information and feedback you have provided.

Thank you

I want to get these over with and looking for the best price and easiest to work with. Any ideas? Thanks.

How about rather than quick, cheap and easy, a vendor that provides reasonably priced, quality education that is relevant to your job and better enables you to serve your customers by helping them better protect their assets?

I'm also going to have to do this in a few months. Is it fairly easy to obtain all CE's say within a month's time? What is the approx cost?

Back