Any Suggestions on Best Online CE Site?

Well, let's look at the results of that "website".

Copyright: 2000

Hit Counter: 843

In 15 years... 843 people have visited? 56.2 people care about this per year????

You need something better to think about that's more productive of your time.

The latest about ongoing CE changes in California was here. It appears that insurance regulators don't have the same concerns that you do:
http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...arding-online-interactive-courses-t71894.html

----------

Oh... and if CE was such a big deal... California wouldn't have LOWERED the CE requirements from 30 hours every two years, to 24 hours every two years.

It's a parody web site and the 2000 copyright doesn't mean the web page has been up since then, only that the content was copyrighted then. The CE requirements in most states is 24 hours, so it makes sense to adopt the standard, especially with NARAB II on the horizon.

Here is LearnNothing.com's press release:

Press Release​

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
More Information: http://www.learnnothing.com/
[email protected]

LEARNNOTHING.COM, CESCAM.COM, AND CECERTIFICATEMILL.COM CREATE PARTNERSHIP FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES TO INSURANCE INDUSTRY

FT. WORTHLESS, TX - LearnNothing.com, the leading provider of Internet-based continuing education (CE) courses to the insurance industry, today announced a partnership with CEScam.com and CECertificateMill.com, Texas-based leaders in providing CE certification to the insurance industry.

Under the alliance, LearnNothing will provide online courses that will be supplemented by optional cartoonlike hardcopy text materials provided by CEScam. CECertificateMill will provide the regulatory course filings, along with CE testing and certification, guaranteeing a 100% passing ratio or your $10 back...according to CECertificateMill spokesman, Justin Thyme, no one has ever failed a CECertificateMill examination.

"We made this strategic commitment to CEScam and CECertificateMill because we can deliver low-cost drivel that, through effective PR, hyperbole and laughably easy exams, can generate substantial income for all of us," said Les Ismore, CEO of LearnNothing.

"Without question, our courses give independent agents unique ways to improve their productivity. Most of our course materials consist of blank pages that do not waste the time of busy agents by incorporating difficult concepts such as 'the peril of fire' and 'deductibles.' If our patented 'Blank Page' Technology (BPT™) courses aren't recognized by certain regulators, we have dozens of highly trained monkeys sitting at word processors that can pump out reams of course content, assuring our position as the leading provider of innocuous CE programs," said Ismore.

"LearnNothing gives our insurance agent customers the power to take web-based CE courses anytime and anywhere that is convenient to them, and they have our mutual assurance that their minds will not be cluttered with complicated insurance stuff," said CEScam CEO Noah Goode. "With LearnNothing, our customers can harness the full power of the internet to establish and maintain their CE requirements, or they can continue to receive instruction through CEScam's traditional books, now supplemented with purty pictures and coverage interpretations pumped out by LearnNothing's remarkable stable of chimpanzees and Peruvian marmosets. This is a big win for LearnNothing and CEScam customers nationwide."

"Our alliance with LearnNothing and CEScam significantly opens up our markets to even more gullible agents and industry slackers," said CECertificateMill CEO Justin Thyme. "In return, we provide both organizations with a proven track record of timely approvals of mindless drivel that we all jokingly call 'continuing education.' Now, with the voluminous content enabled by LearnNothing's stable of typing monkeys and state-of-the-art 'blank page' technology, we can continue to successfully con legions of bean-counting insurance department bureaucrats into approving increasing numbers of worthless CE courses."

About LearnNothing.com
Based in Fort Worthless, Texas, LearnNothing is the leading nationwide supplier of state-of-the-art continuing education courses to over fourteen licensed insurance agents and adjusters. LearnNothing provides an integrated family of continuing education courses, which are delivered electronically over the internet. More information is available on the company's website, http://www.learnnothing.com/, or at (800) 0-Learning.

About CEScam.com
CEScam, based in Fort Worthless, Texas, is a regional CE and prelicensing "education" firm that has trained over TEN MILLION (rounded to the nearest 10 million) agents. CEScam, who's motto is "A minute of work for an hour of CE," is dedicated to providing low-cost, minimal-content programs that barely meet the continuing education requirements of insurance professionals by offering a variety of "continuing education" (no pun intended) courses, and specializing in inexpensive, efficient solutions to Draconian continuing education requirements. More information is available at the company's website at http://www.learnnothing.com/, or at (800) Jok-esOnU.

About CECertificateMill.com
CECertificateMill, based in Fort Worthless, Texas, is an international administrator of CE courses for the insurance industry. Formerly known as LaughingAllTheWayToTheBank.com, CECertificateMill's philosophy is to use proven techniques to persuade insurance regulators to approve programs of "learning" that, at their best, constitute little more than glossaries of industry terminology. More information is available at the company's website at http://www.learnnothing.com/, or at (800) DOI-Scam.

###​

For more information: Morey Schlock, Schlock & Drivel Communications, 800-555-1212, mailto:[email protected]

Well I used WebCE when I got licensed the first time. I used NobleCE this time around. Noble's exams were much harder. They didn't follow the practice questions at all. It was a pretty exhausting afternoon...

I would stick with WebCE.

They are definitely harder, but they are also very informative. Just break up the credit hours so the exams will be shorter.

I used Noble in 2011 and, although it took me a lot longer to complete the course (since I actually had to read the material!) I also learned something. LOL

On another thread, someone posted that he never reads anything and passes all the exams on one of the CE sites. I've done it a few times, but that's not the reason we're supposed to take continuing education courses, including Ethics and Senior Suitability. What if you were on a flight across the country and found out the pilot took an online course and skipped the reading material?

By the way, has anyone here used FlatFeeCE?

Back