Any suggestions on whether or not to leave the picture?

Charlie Hanna

I really like the website I got from Morepolicies.com. I have routinely been told my marketers to put my photo with marketing. I don't think I am either handsome or ugly and don't see the point. Please tell me kindly what you think.
Thanks,
Charlie

I really like the website I got from Morepolicies.com. I have routinely been told my marketers to put my photo with marketing. I don't think I am either handsome or ugly and don't see the point. Please tell me kindly what you think.
Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie, I don't think handsome or ugly is the point.

It makes it more human with a picture, it can help "connect".

I would however, get a professional picture with a tie and jacket. You want to look like someone they'd take advice from.

MLAM is right, we had a woman that put the agent off and then visited his site and because of the professional look of the site and pic, she called back and he wrote a nice case. In conjunction with this new internet world we need to remember that some connection with the agent and who they are is still important........

Comcast offers video email - I've often wondered how effective it would be if I emailed my prospects and they could watch a short vid of me going over my services.

Free tip of the month:

Change "We are the full-service insurance agency that listens to your unique needs first, then we discover the right amount of insurance for you."

To: As a full-service insurance agency, we are committed to evaluating your needs, and providing a comprehensive solution.

I can also add an additional line, if you wish.

I don't think you want your clients to think you "discover" solutions.

Not being nit-picky. Just trying to help in my usual obnoxious copy-editing mode.

Free tip of the month:

Change "We are the full-service insurance agency that listens to your unique needs first, then we discover the right amount of insurance for you."

To: As a full-service insurance agency, we are committed to evaluating your needs, and providing a comprehensive solution.

I can also add an additional line, if you wish.

I don't think you want your clients to think you "discover" solutions.

Not being nit-picky. Just trying to help in my usual obnoxious copy-editing mode.

Why not try a direct yet low pressure approach with your slogan such as -

" you don't want to buy any insurance do you ? "

Yes to a picture, and yes to a different one.

I had mine done at one of those places in the mall where parents take their kids for those weird setups. Worked pretty well, though. I think it's the background/lighting of the picture that makes it/breaks it, and those mall folks really know what they're doing on that note.

Let us know when you re-post it!

Back