Any Tx Medigaps that Accept "Disabling Arthritis"?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I'm trying to fit a 67 F NT into a Med Supp. She hasn't had any hospital stays, surgeries, home health in the past 2 years. What she does have is chronic pain which keep her from enjoying life. Uses a "rollator"- which I suppose is considered to be a walker? I tried CIGNA ARLIC, but they have a knockout question concerning use of walker or "disabling arthritis".

I'm trying to fit a 67 F NT into a Med Supp. She hasn't had any hospital stays, surgeries, home health in the past 2 years. What she does have is chronic pain which keep her from enjoying life. Uses a "rollator"- which I suppose is considered to be a walker? I tried CIGNA ARLIC, but they have a knockout question concerning use of walker or "disabling arthritis".

Isn't BCBS GI in Texas?

With AARP at 67 they always get the level one rate regardless of Health you don't have to ask that second set of health questions.

No. But the U/W is pretty easy.

I think the rollator is going to knock her out on BCBS.

Last grasp...AARP

I just checked out a BXBSTX sup from 1 year ago. It only asks the prospect: DO YOU NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF A WHEELCHAIR OR A HOME HEALTH AGENCY?

I think that it might work.

Latest posts

Back