Any update on the Bankers Life Rehab?

AnnuityGuy63

Expert
Does anyone have any info on this?

I have a client with 350K in Bankers Life prior to me but asks me about every 8 weeks what's going on?

Does anyone have any secret info on this?

Which Bankers Life? colorado Bankers Life has a long thread. Bankers Life and casualty (part of Conseco) is not an issue

I got the same note on an annuity I’m trying to do. I’m not sure if it’s bankers life from Chicago or if Sentinel has the wrong bankers life mixed up in my case.

Can anyone that understands legal babbel give me information on bankers life ins latest status re 5/19/22 rehab rpt written so as to make no sense to average english speaking non-legal background individual. If there is anyone out there that can give me answer in simple sentence, please come forward and help me. I do note that they paid out plenty of dollars to advisors, etc. expected.

I got the same note on an annuity I’m trying to do. I’m not sure if it’s bankers life from Chicago or if Sentinel has the wrong bankers life mixed up in my case.
I would avoid Sentinel and Atlantic Coast...they too could end up like Bankers Life of Colorado... they take 30 days to get your money and seem to make many accounting mistakes. I stopped sending them business 3 years ago.

For any investors who care, Aspida who bought Global Bankers parent of Colorado Bankers, and Southland, and also bought Pavonia Insurance through the Michigan rehabilitation, is now offering MYGA annuities. 4.1% for a 5 year guarantee.
They are out of the same NC building that Colorado Bankers was located in.
Although its a good rate, I'm not buying, the taint from anyplace where Greg Lindberg stepped foot is too big a risk for me. I don't care what Aspida AMBest rating is A-, its not for me.
I will have to live for 50 years to get my money back from Colorado Bankers, and that's not happeneing.

That's very sad that Lindberg will get out and then go back to running these insurance companies.
I sent an email to Aspida asking how many employees they took on from Global Growth, and never got an answer. Thank you for doing the research.
I'm with you, no more annuities no matter how good the company looks, even A++ from Best, no thanks.

Never annuities or any financial dealings of that sort with any ins. co. It is ROBBERY and they are getting away with it. No one believes my story including me, but it is true. Atty will not touch it, not enough money they claim. The state backed securities guarantee dept is full of it. I spoke with an employee and they said they will repay all of it when it is proven that they indeed have to stand behind their statements (dont believe any of this, there is no such thing) just a salesmans gimic.
You could say, I am a sore looser and rightfully so.

Back