Any way to find out who is selling my email address

junkman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've been getting many more emails pitching various medical products and senior market products than I want. I suspect the owners of this board simply are selling my data. Is there any way to confirm and more importantly stop it?

I've been getting many more emails pitching various medical products and senior market products than I want. I suspect the owners of this board simply are selling my data. Is there any way to confirm and more importantly stop it?
Not likely. Getting someone’s email address is very easy, it could have been something as simple as you reading an article about medical or searching for something related to medical.

I'm in my 30s and I get the same emails. Just because you happen to be there target market doesnt mean they knew that when they did the marketing.

I have noticed an increased in targeting from LinkedIn.

I think that is one of the easiest sites for folks to scrape email addresses from

Hate it myself! But, a crook or a scammer will do ANYTHING to get your info.

I get 3-8 calls a day for health insurance. Shoot cookies, i sell health insurance. Why would i ever call or send for info?

Hate it myself! But, a crook or a scammer will do ANYTHING to get your info.

I get 3-8 calls a day for health insurance. Shoot cookies, i sell health insurance. Why would i ever call or send for info?

And they keep calling from different numbers so I can't just block it.

Back