Anybody been paid by Wellcare yet for PDPs?

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
I wrote about 20 of these during AEP. This was a new contract for me, so not sure when they typically pay out. I asked my rep about it on 1/25/19; to which he answered it should go out the next day. Nothing showed up and he hasn't responded to my second request for when commission should hit.

Haven't seen anything yet, but curious if anyone else has been paid or does it hit in February.

This was my first year writing for them, I have about $2500 coming my way. I can see my commission statement on Feb. 7th but nothing has hit my bank account. I called and was told the first check is mailed out.

I'm in the same situation and haven't received anything. Today was the first day a statement was showing in my agent connect. I have to say, this company hasn't amazed me. Also, I fear what things will be like on the Aetna PDP that they now own.

But you've been written business with them before this year right?

Yes. I should say I’ve been paid on all but two. I called last week and the lady said they were not finished on paying everyone yet. All she could say was my two MAPD that I wasn’t paid on were under me. So I guess I just wait

Hope that you don't have to call Customer Service PDP for anything . Totally inept foreign parties...took 5 minutes spelling my name back to me, first and last. Phone enrollment for a client before I was set up with them was absolutely a nightmare !

Latest posts

Back