Anybody Else Have Issues With Amerilife FMO Getting 2013 MA Supplies To You

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have requested supplies from an Amerilife FMO in Clearwater Fl starting in September for Universal MA and have not received anything except a link on how to print out plan information.I called Universal sales support and they said supplies have been available since 10/2/12 but I must get them from my FMO and they wouldn't escalate the issue.

I requested a release today but understand that an Amerilife release is hard to get.Since Amerilife doesn't care and Universal said it is out of their hands who do i call to complain and most importantly get some supplies!!!

I have requested supplies from an Amerilife FMO in Clearwater Fl starting in September for Universal MA and have not received anything except a link on how to print out plan information.I called Universal sales support and they said supplies have been available since 10/2/12 but I must get them from my FMO and they wouldn't escalate the issue.

I requested a release today but understand that an Amerilife release is hard to get.Since Amerilife doesn't care and Universal said it is out of their hands who do i call to complain and most importantly get some supplies!!!

If you want to get something done, you gotta annoy the shxx out of them. Start calling your upline (or FMO) as soon as they open in the morning and continue calling back every 2 hours until you get the whole thing resolved. Make them want to get you off their backs. It may not be pleasant for you, but it'll work.

If you want to get something done, you gotta annoy the shxx out of them. Start calling your upline (or FMO) as soon as they open in the morning and continue calling back every 2 hours until you get the whole thing resolved.
Way too much work...

Find out who the VP/Sales is for Universal. Call or email them. You'll get quick action.

....and you will have a very difficult time if you want a release from Amerilife. (like, they won't give one)

Pretty broad statement. I've received a release without any fuss nor muss.

You have first hand knowledge of an INDEPENDENT agent that has no chargeback potential not receiving a release?

Rick

Pretty broad statement. I've received a release without any fuss nor muss.

You have first hand knowledge of an INDEPENDENT agent that has no chargeback potential not receiving a release?

Rick

Thats some funny stuff right there . And yes i have 1st hand knowledge .

They WILL NOT RELEASE YOU ever

Thats some funny stuff right there . And yes i have 1st hand knowledge .

They WILL NOT RELEASE YOU ever

Then explain why they released me upon request?

I'm not defending them except that kind of a statement is just plainly false.

If you say "they make it difficult to get released" I'd have no argument.

Rick

If you're in Central Fla, and depending on what you need, pm me. I don't have all the stuff yet either.

When did you first request supplies? What upsets me the most is that i was told that it had already been shipped so I was counting on it.

I called another FMO in Fl. I use to deal with and they said they had supplies and would be able to ship them right away if get appointed with them.Just wondering what could be the real reason I have no supplies since supplies have been available since 10/2/12 and they get an overide.? FMO organized? Lazy? Shipping cost ? Are they not concerned because I have written very little business with them (basically just trying to retain the cases I wrote in the past)?

This is same FMO that is handling Frank Stastneys Up- line.Anybody have issues get Med supp supplies in timely manner?

Latest posts

Back