Anybody Ever Use "Press 1" Leads?

Great, he can't spell and you don't know how to use punctuation.
Who the **** cares?

:) Touché, but I wouldn't miss spell someone's name. I would assume its an honest mistake, since most of us seem to hide behind a fake name? That is the fun part about forums and the Internet, no personal accountability, you can spew or say whatever you want with zero accountability!

There are a number of companies out there that provide press 1 campaigns. I have personally spoken with most of them and asked the following question as far up the food chain as possible regarding the legality of this. As well as, are the prospects they are dialing to "opt-ins" (b to c dialing). I was assured by every company I spoke with that they never have had a problem (that doesn't answer the question). However, when they send you their paperwork to place an order, it specifically states that if their is ever any legal issues as a result of what they have done, you will be holding any of these companies harmless and you accept any and all liability. On the flip side if a live person/operator answers and then plays a recorded message that changes the dynamic of the call.

Back