Anybody Going to HC.gov Surplus Auction?

houcoogster

Guru
1000 Post Club
When this deal finally goes poof will you attend the auction to buy some computers, office items and mementos???

What would you like to have??

Now I don't want you bozos bidding up the price on me....

I'm going to bid on the Reserved Parking Sign for "Navigator of the Month".

Do the HC.gov computers have a special super duper SEP button agents don't have access to? I want one of those computers with that button on the keyboard that says SEP for a momento...

I already have what I want. It's an education in customer service techniques.

1. Every other sentence should be, "I do apologize, ma'am, for the troubles you be having."

2. Take 1 hour 15 minutes to do a 5 minute task.

3. Email every American, and call them at dinner time to remind them that they have NOT enrolled yet. Even if they HAVE enrolled. Them remind them to pay. Even if they already paid. Scare tactics are good for health insurance.

4. Strip NPN numbers for fun.

5. Answer every request with, "I sure do apologize, ma'am, be we cannot do that." Unless of course the client is asking for something illegal like an SEP for no good reason. Then, give it to them like candy at Halloween.

6. Build a computer system that crashes often. During a crash, put up a webpage offering to keep their place in line. Shut down for maintenance right before important deadlines.

7. Change rules midstream. Often.

8. Always blame the agent. Always. After all, they are out to get your money, and they will "steer" you. A true government employee wouldn't do such a thing. After all, they have no idea which plan is better for you, so how could they possibly steer you?

8. Always blame the agent. Always. After all, they are out to get your money, and they will "steer" you. A true government employee wouldn't do such a thing. After all, they have no idea which plan is better for you, so how could they possibly steer you?

Now that is funny...yet truly sad.

To elaborate on Ann's brilliant post.

There are so many textbook cases on what Not To Do across the entire hc.gov spectrum.

I'm going to bid on the software code make copies and send one to every College of Computer Science to every University in the U.S. This will serve two purposes one is of course entertainment value the second is how not to "code yourself into a corner". I think the students will get a kick out of the code where you have to cancel an in force policy in order to change an address or phone number and reissue a new policy. Can you hear the laughter?

The Navigator of the Month signs may be relocated.

Obama has big plans to expand unemployment compensation. After decimating the middle class and overseeing the worst "recovery" in history the next big thing is Obamacareer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...84caae-bc5e-11e5-b682-4bb4dd403c7d_story.html

He is putting them in place to help all of the unemployed individual health agents there are going to be once we go on single payor. Of course you will have to fight the HC.gov employees for the jobs... and of course the obamacare navigators will just be turned into job navigators... navigate you right to a gooberment funded paycheck :twitchy:

Back