Anybody Have a Good Annuity Marketing Piece They Will Share?

liquidblue33

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I mainly focus on Health, but i'm trying to work the annuity angle on my prospects as well. I'm looking for something simple, just to peak their interest. Perhaps something i could fax along with my health flyer after i speak with a prospect. Thanks in advance.

I mainly focus on Health, but i'm trying to work the annuity angle on my prospects as well. I'm looking for something simple, just to peak their interest. Perhaps something i could fax along with my health flyer after i speak with a prospect. Thanks in advance.

You can contact an Annuity company and ask them for an ad slick advertising a certain product. This is as simple as it will get.

Get the slick from Aviva:

Bright yellow background.

Red downward line showing the market in 2008.

Green upward line show how an annuity with minimum growth guaranteed did in 2008.

Simple and puts the point between your eyes.

aviva.jpg

Charpress:

Have you seen the new product from American Equity, that is competing with the Income Select Bonus?

You'll notice that I took any reference to Aviva off the ad. :biggrin:

I am somewhat familiar with American Equity.

You are very right you did......LOL. I guess it is just 2nd nature when I see that bright yellow to assume that it is AVIVA.............LOL.

I have a great deal of my agents who really like the American Equity product right now....

Aviva is still a great company and has some great products; but here I go preaching to the choir. Have a good one.

</IMG>

Back