Anybody have experience with Reserve National products?

I see a lot of very uneducated comments on here that are seemingly posted by folks that have no clue what they are speaking of......I experience with a lot of different companies,,like the blues and the principles that are destroying budgets with high deductibles,,,rates that increase nearly 30 percent yearly and claim everything is pre-existing when claims come in..... myself,,,and several others including small companies I know,,,have had great experience with RNI,,,,,. Make sure you know your policy and your agent...Not an 800 number you never get to speak to anyone that knows any answers...

Let me guess. You live in India and sell over the phone??
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At the end of the day as long as your customers know what an indemnity policy is, it is not a major medical policy.

It becomes a problem when they try to pass it off as a major medical.

Last edited:
I signed up for Social Security Disability & Medicare-12 month waiting period in July 2011, Cobra was ending in June 2012. In July 2012 I added a Medicare Supplement Policy-Benefit Plan A, effective August 2012 with 6 month waiting period with Reserve National during open enrollment. It pays 20% of all approved Medicare expenses and uses their guidelines. My premiums have increased in the last two years, from $219 to $234. I also have a Home Health care plan, $32.50 per month that has riders for annual exams, eye care, hearing, ambulance and in-hospital private duty nurse. I used the annual exam the last two years and received checks for $150 each time I have no complaints and my agent is great.

Back