Anybody Heard of $300 for 1,000 Piece Mailing?

Josh said:
That's definitely subsidized.

I've done mailings with Mnumental at $300 and until fairly recently they were $275.

They are standard FE mailers and do pretty good. Agents under me can order them weekly at that rate.

You can do 1000 for $345 with leads2success.com with your ILIAA discount. Then you can put them through any carrier. If you use Monumental you should put all the business they generate through them unless you are one of those unscrupulous types. :-(

You can do 1000 for $345 with leads2success.com with your ILIAA discount. Then you can put them through any carrier. If you use Monumental you should put all the business they generate through them unless you are one of those unscrupulous types. :-(

My experience with Leads2Success was 3 responses from 2,000 pieces "mailed". They would never provide the proof that they mailed 2,000. I've heard this same story at least 10 times since my experience.

With Monumental's program, you know they're actually going out.

Daytona_Guy said:
My experience with Leads2Success was 3 responses from 2,000 pieces "mailed". They would never provide the proof that they mailed 2,000. I've heard this same story at least 10 times since my experience.

With Monumental's program, you know they're actually going out.

My response with them was low also but not that low. Around a dozen from 2,000 mailed. I made a good return on my money. I'll probably give them another try at some point.

mporter said:
You guys, the key is to learn direct mail and do it yourself.

Stop letting other people design your mail pieces and packages.

What software do you use?

Back