Anybody Heard of Ebroker Center?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
I'm looking to get back into the insurance business. I have experience selling Final Expense over the telephone. For a few reasons I need to sell from a remote location. I'm looking to sell over the phone and through the internet. I found an ad on Craigslist for a job with an IMO named Ebroker Center. Anybody heard of them or had a direct relationship with them. I got burned with the first company I worked for and I'm looking for a solid reputable company to work with. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Thanks Rick. Yea I see that you are in the medicare business. I have a question about an FMO that I have been talking to. They are telling me that they pay 100% commissions and if I enroll a "jus turned 65" client that my commission would be $408. Then they are telling me that my renewal for that contract would be $250. Does this mean that they are taking about $150 of my renewal each year. B/c I was under the impression that I would get the same amount for renewal as I got for the original commission. Srry I'm jus a newbie and trying to make sure that I get with the right FMO. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back