Anybody Used Benepath Leads?

mandkassoc

Expert
Talked to someone from Benepath today on exclusive leads for both med supp and FE. Contract is pretty straight forward and their business model seems great. Anyone have any successes ? Failures ?

Much appreciated as always

I had an issue with benepath, but after talking with clelland, we came to an understanding about my situation.

Last edited:
I have been using Benepath for just over a year now. I am so happy I found them. There really is no other lead company out there that has the quality that Benepath has. So, I highly recommend them.

Seems like this thread is possibly being monitored and edited by someone close to Benepath? I saw a harsh reply just yesterday and now it's gone and in its place a glowing review of how great it is ?!!!

I talked with someone and was quoted 29.95 for "exclusive" leads

Doesn't sound worth it to me. I'm stuck for 2 more months paying $30 per DM lead and I may break even for the 6 month period. I also send a mailer out that averages about $10-12 per DM lead. Before I get a PM about it, it's just a generic mailer from lead concept.

I used them in the past for health and medicare, and found that they were one of the better lead services. YMMV. When I was using them, costs were lower but I made a good ROI.

Just to clarify...I do not work for Benepath. I work for Healthcare Solutions Team.

Because of Benepath's individual healthy leads, I was HST's Rookie of the Year. Not bad for someone that never sold anything a day in their life. So I most definitely think Benepath is worth the price. This is a business and you have to spend a little money to make money. I pay $25 for individual healthy leads and $25 for small business leads.

If anyone wants to speak with me directly about Benepath, I would be happy to help. My email is [email protected].

Back