Anybody Using Superior Access for Personal Lines? & I Need Help on what Life Ins Co is Best to Pursu

tbaby007

Indiana
I will be opening a new independent agent in Indiana very soon. I have many years of experience in the captive world as a sales agent. Starting out I will use a wholesaler to get into the P&C market. I saw a lot of not so positive things about Superior Access, but all of it is older.... They seem to be the only wholesaler that does not have a 2 year non-compete agreement & I would own 100% of my business, which makes them a good choice since I plan to get direct appointments as soon as I can.

My question is, if you currently use Superior Access or know someone that uses them... does their quote/binding process limit your business? (I understand that I won't have binding authority, but they explained the process and it seems like this won't cause me to loose potential business.- I will receive quote and coverage can be bound next day, if urgent I can call and they will review & bind immediately)

How is their customer service/underwriting?

Any suggestions on what companies I should go after for life insurance appointments?

I appreciate any and all help! Thanks :biggrin:

----------

I am open to selling all life products!

I will be opening a new independent agent in Indiana very soon. I have many years of experience in the captive world as a sales agent. Starting out I will use a wholesaler to get into the P&C market. I saw a lot of not so positive things about Superior Access, but all of it is older.... They seem to be the only wholesaler that does not have a 2 year non-compete agreement & I would own 100% of my business, which makes them a good choice since I plan to get direct appointments as soon as I can.

My question is, if you currently use Superior Access or know someone that uses them... does their quote/binding process limit your business? (I understand that I won't have binding authority, but they explained the process and it seems like this won't cause me to loose potential business.- I will receive quote and coverage can be bound next day, if urgent I can call and they will review & bind immediately)

How is their customer service/underwriting?

Any suggestions on what companies I should go after for life insurance appointments?

I appreciate any and all help! Thanks :biggrin:

----------

I am open to selling all life products!

I have had a 10 year relationship with AgentSecure.com without complaint. They have been endorsed by most Big I State associations. Very friendly, no non-compete and helpful when seeking direct appointments.

For Life/Health just give us a call or visit LegacyAgent.com.

Thx TwiLight! Is Agent Secure a wholesaler where an agent uses that company's appointments?

They have a couple of options, Market Access plan that will use their carriers and you share in commission....low monthly fee.

They also have 2 direct access plans, One using their carriers with a higher commission and higher fee. The fees are the access for the quoting and customer service automation.

They also have a rented plan for the underwriting/quoting automation if you have direct appts.

Hit the website up and contact someone at their office.

You may also want to check your States Big I. Many offer their own Cluster program to assist you in market access.

Back