Anybody Want to Sit In On The Call?

It took 5 minutes for them to say they will not give us information on the commissions until they digest what it really means. Since I don't care about anything else, I hung up.

Rick

It took 5 minutes for them to say they will not give us information on the commissions until they digest what it really means. Since I don't care about anything else, I hung up.

Rick

Me too.

I am supposed to go to a meeting for Humana tomorrow in Little Rock, I don't want to go but it's required for me just in case get a Humana lover and just to stay in the loop of what their plans are going forward. If anything is announced verbally I'll clue you all in.

AAAAAAA! While writing this post there is a Humana ad on TV about their great plans. What a joke!

Scott

Thanks Bob for the number.

Every time, without exception, people who say they need to get off the plan they have give the same name-Humana. I spent a couple hours on line for cert and then they wanted my presence for two whole days in their office. Naturally, I took a pass. The few I lose, so what. Why would I want to rep a co. that will draw complaints. I have never sold anything but the best in my 40 plus years in other businesses.

Latest posts

Back