Anybody Worked With Securus Final Expense Recently?

Abrasax

Guru
Otherwise known as Securus America? I'm a licenced agent with some production and am seeking some solid FE contracts. They offered me 120% starting and the person I spoke to explained the lead cost.

By the looks of it this company has been quiet for the last couple years. Has anyone worked with them recently?

Otherwise known as Securus America? I'm a licenced agent with some production and am seeking some solid FE contracts. They offered me 120% starting and the person I spoke to explained the lead cost.

By the looks of it this company has been quiet for the last couple years. Has anyone worked with them recently?
What companies do they use? Lead cost?

What companies do they use? Lead cost?

MOO, Foresters, UHL, AIG, Baltimore were the ones he recommended but I haven't seen who else. He told me they drop 1,000 for $395 and have telemarketed leads for $18.

Sounds good. But there's the bad rep in the past on this board. Indeed and Glassdoor treat them pretty well but I know how those reviews can be skewed. And the company has been so quiet apparently for the last couple years.

depends on quality of Telemarketing lead. Ex. What information is gathered? What Health questions are asked? What type of payment method can a client make.

"you get what you pay for"
Agreed. I'd pay much more for TM leads with checking accounts and health questions answered.

What are you looking for? High comp no support? Support and leads?
High comp. Training is nice but I have some experience already. Support as needed is nice. I'm not one for conference calls and all that but I love product knowledge webinars/calls.

My first year in this, I drank the kool-aid and spun my wheels. The offer I received is double what I started at with my first IMO. I guess just knowing I can trust the company I'm working with means a lot too.

I can do with or without leads. I prefer high comp with at cost leads. However, I work a non-insurance job so the ability to start part time is important also and I can't afford to commit to dropping mail every week. So I'll probably be smashing the dialer to set my first appointments.

High comp. Training is nice but I have some experience already. Support as needed is nice. I'm not one for conference calls and all that but I love product knowledge webinars/calls.

My first year in this, I drank the kool-aid and spun my wheels. The offer I received is double what I started at with my first IMO. I guess just knowing I can trust the company I'm working with means a lot too.

I can do with or without leads. I prefer high comp with at cost leads. However, I work a non-insurance job so the ability to start part time is important also and I can't afford to commit to dropping mail every week. So I'll probably be smashing the dialer to set my first appointments.
You can get much higher if you know where to look.

If you don't think you'll really benefit from the training... I would look for higher if I were you.

The key is to contact the IMOs that have the "master contracts". Meaning, the ones who are direct to the carriers. Those will have the highest chance of giving you the top levels. The lower you are on the totem pole the lower offers you can expect.

Cheers!

You can get much higher if you know where to look.

If you don't think you'll really benefit from the training... I would look for higher if I were you.

The key is to contact the IMOs that have the "master contracts". Meaning, the ones who are direct to the carriers. Those will have the highest chance of giving you the top levels. The lower you are on the totem pole the lower offers you can expect.

Cheers!
I see others complained about the low comp in years passed, but I feel 125% is pretty high. Maybe that's because I contacted them directly through their website instead of responding to a "recruiting" ad. I remember when I was with SFG, I realized that I was only started at 60% to pay out all the middle men, while some people who approached SFG directly got much better contracts. I've heard Securus used to be MLM so I wonder if I lucked out with higher comp? You think I can get higher than 125% with a master contract?

Back