Anyone Attend UHC 2016 Roll Out

The local market here announced their plans today with only minor changes. Our agency principal is at the UHC meetings as we speak.

I saw that a couple FMOs had webinars for the sneak peeks on Friday. My marketer said they made some improvements in my area. Looking forward to seeing what those improvements are going to be for this year.

If they leave the outpatient surgery/services copay at 20%, I won't be recommending them.

sman,

I have never seen nor sold one that wasn't 20% for outpatient. What kind of copays do you see in your area for outpatient services? I know it sucks now that they do so much as an outpatient or "observation" status.

sman, I have never seen nor sold one that wasn't 20% for outpatient. What kind of copays do you see in your area for outpatient services? I know it sucks now that they do so much as an outpatient or "observation" status.

Anywhere from $100 to $300 depending on the carrier. But UHC has been 20% for a few years now. I can't tell you the last time I sold a UHC plan. Sold some CIP plans prior to the UHC buyout and still have some on the books. Mostly in rural areas where it's them or a $74 monthly premium for a Humana plan.

I'm hoping those people have another option this coming year.

Back