Anyone Create a Brochure?

Just wondering if anyone here has created or uses a personal or agency brochure for your senior clientele. Wondering what you put in it. I am rounding out one for referral literature and seeing what works.
Appreciate any guidance on the matter..

Just wondering if anyone here has created or uses a personal or agency brochure for your senior clientele. Wondering what you put in it. I am rounding out one for referral literature and seeing what works. Appreciate any guidance on the matter..

I used one years ago. However, being securities licensed it got to where it had to be pretty generic and I just didn't like that.

I will say this. Don't skimp on the quality. Pay to have it professionally printed on good paper (possibly a glossy type). This brochure represents you and your brand so make it top quality.

Before you went into Securities, what type of elements did you provide?
I have a nice glossy trifold, picture, phone numbers, site, About Us Leaf, Recommendations Leaf (referral quotes), Discovery Leaf (questions to ponder), Front Page Leaf etc.

Before you went into Securities, what type of elements did you provide?
I have a nice glossy trifold, picture, phone numbers, site, About Us Leaf, Recommendations Leaf (referral quotes), Discovery Leaf (questions to ponder), Front Page Leaf etc.

Mine was a trifold as well. Had my business name, address and contact info. Listed the types of products offered and gave some highlights for each category. For example, under the Life Insurance section, I think I had something like:

Would someone you care about suffer financially if you passed away? If you answered yes to that question, then you probably need life insurance.

And then I gave a call to action.

This played out in the different segments of insurance I offered. I'd likely do something a little different now, but you get the idea of what I did back then. And we're talking in the late 90's.

The good part about using something like this is it lets your clients know the other areas you may be able to help them. I had several clients who I may have helped with one product who would look over the brochure and then say something like, "I didn't realize you did..." and that would sometimes lead to additional business.

Just wondering if anyone here has created or uses a personal or agency brochure for your senior clientele. Wondering what you put in it. I am rounding out one for referral literature and seeing what works.
Appreciate any guidance on the matter..

I have 1 page slicks for Medicare Planning, Social Security Planning, Asset Management, and a couple of other things. I put whatever the situation calls for in a folder with my logo on it.

To Sman's point, all professionally designed and printed. I see so many brochures that do more harm than good just because they look so bad.

Back