Anyone Done Any Good with Seminars with Postcard Invitations?

HI Shawn, I saw your post on Anyone Doing Good with Seminars using Postcard Invitations> I have done the sophisticated laptop style stuff and it has NOT worked...too complicated as I think you say correctly. Could I ask you what SEMINAR presentation has worked for you?

----------

HI Shawn, I saw your post on Anyone Doing Good with Seminars using Postcard Invitations> I have done the sophisticated laptop style stuff and it has NOT worked...too complicated as I think you say correctly. Could I ask you what SEMINAR presentation has worked for you?

Not sure what seminar he used as it's difficult to get any info from some of these companies and FMOs that have seminars, but won't let you know what's in it unless you buy it for $1200. lol

Did you call any of the 1000 that got your mailer to ask them to attend? When I was doing seminars, this usually added at least another show. It also gives you the opportunity to ask them to bring friends/neighbors etc. as well as to offer to schedule appointments for those that did not want to or could not attend your seminar. You can't get people to let you in if you don't ask!

Good thread...thanks

Im in Los Angeles, CA. . .and got my ass handed to me trying to run dinner seminars in a saturated market. I just couldn't handle the majority of plate lickers and folks who had already bought annuities and 'seeing if I had something different" while they ate my prime rib.

Ugh, still angry. Currently a member of the House of Pain, learning my tradecraft.

Good luck, all!

Back