Anyone else Having Problems with Coventry?

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
With something this revolutionary and increased volume, I can understand some issues, but they are up to about 50% screw up rate with my clients and of those screw ups nothing ever gets fixed.

I have several premium issues for folks that were issued December 1, 15, and 31, and now for some of the Jan 1 ACA plans. Like I said, once it is screwed, it seems to be a permanent condition. Staying on hold for an hour per issue and talking to some outsourced teleprompter clerk is useless. My go-to person at CoventryOne can provide any help.

I'm throwing up my hands and suspending any further Coventry enrollments, all BCBS from now on through the first election period.

I haven't had any issues yet with coventry or bcbs lately. It was hard to get through to talk to someone without waiting on hold for hours a couple weeks ago, but I got through right away yesterday a few different times with coventry. No premium issues so far that I'm aware of for my clients, but I have several apps pending so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I've used both chc of kansas and eastern mo

Back