Anyone else Having Trouble with Salesdialer?

I use it - works fine. Call quality drops sometimes - most of the time it goes away if I clear cache - What I would really like is a little more control of the data. Cant merge campaigns or have a master dnc - almost zero capabilities in terms of database management. Still pretty cost effective.

I use it - works fine. Call quality drops sometimes - most of the time it goes away if I clear cache - What I would really like is a little more control of the data. Cant merge campaigns or have a master dnc - almost zero capabilities in terms of database management. Still pretty cost effective.

Everything I talk to someone over there they tell me they have all these great changes coming...

I have yet to see any of them

The best change is to stop using them. I put up with the connection problems for too long. It was insulting to get a ONE TIME discount of $40...
So what CRM/Dialer do you use. I am on Salesdialers because my up-line uses it and covers the cost. However because of the lack of any real semblance of CRM it is highly inefficient . I am ready to pay for a Dialer/CRM myself to get improved management and closings.

So what CRM/Dialer do you use. I am on Salesdialers because my up-line uses it and covers the cost. However because of the lack of any real semblance of CRM it is highly inefficient . I am ready to pay for a Dialer/CRM myself to get improved management and closings.

I use radius for my CRM. I have a telemarketer use the dialer(I think Rick posted the name earlier). I export the leads from the dialer to csv and then upload them into radius. Works well for me.

I use radius for my CRM. I have a telemarketer use the dialer(I think Rick posted the name earlier). I export the leads from the dialer to csv and then upload them into radius. Works well for me.
Thanks for the insight. We tried a telemarketer that was the wrong individual. Does your telemarketer have knowledge of the industry or simply someone following a script. I would like to find someone that is a good fit for Med-Sup Telemarketing. (we were paying 10-12 an hour maybe that isn't enough?)

Latest posts

Back