Anyone else Using Base Crm?

inreverse

Guru
100+ Post Club
MN
I became interested in it because of its low cost($15) and mapping for iphones, ipads and androids. I like having the visual to fill in for no shows, gaps etc. I use it on my desktop and import my direct mail leads then sort them by category. I hope to get my appointment setter on board with this, should make her more effective. I thought it would be helpful to get some fellow users connected and share experiences. Any takers?

I became interested in it because of its low cost($15) and mapping for iphones, ipads and androids. I like having the visual to fill in for no shows, gaps etc. I use it on my desktop and import my direct mail leads then sort them by category. I hope to get my appointment setter on board with this, should make her more effective. I thought it would be helpful to get some fellow users connected and share experiences. Any takers?

It sounded good to me, when I noticed it earlier on the Forum. I'm not selling, I'm just contracting now. It would be a great help to start with it as I will be door knocking with a list before leads come in and also knocking rather than calling the leads at first. Glad to share experiences with it.

I think they eliminated the free version. Do you get the mapping capability for iphones or androids?

I've never used it...well yes I have. I can click on the address mad it will open up Safari (iphone) and open google maps. I just don't use it because it takes forever and I prefer the apple maps so I just copy and paste.

And I've never paid anything. It still syncs between my PC, ipad and iphone.

I'm trying the free version for the time being. I'm not sure I see the value for what we do. Call me old fashioned. I like simple so I don't see how it really helps me at this point.

Until I can find a scanner that will accurately transfer lead info into digital format and a navigation system that will allow me to upload addresses in a batch, there's no real benefit to adding all that data into a program like base by hand.

Figure this out and you've hit the lottery with technology you can sell to lots of sales people. ;)

I just started using Base last week. I'm still in the trial period but I am thinking I will subscribe. Seems valuable to me. Perhaps it's my poor memory, but I have difficulty keeping track of all of the lead cards and notes. Base gives me a place to keep everything organized, and to me it is worth the 30 seconds that it takes to manually enter a new lead. It integrates seamlessly between my PC and my Android and updates my calendar on my phone. Data entered on the PC is almost immediately available on the phone and visa versa. I use "tags" to set the various phases of contact like "new", "call back", "door knock", etc. Phone numbers and addresses populate on my phone calendar when I set appointments, so mapping and staying in touch with my prospects is very easy. I have created fields relative to the areas where the prospect is located which helps me plan my route. It does take a little time to figure out the best way to use it, but I come from a CRM background, so maybe it makes more sense to me than others.

Back