Anyone ever buy annuity leads from Senior Leads in CA?

joe92275

Super Genius
I am wondering as I would consider buying from them but I want to know if anyone has used them in the past 1-2 years...and if so please share with me your opinion....I already have a bad taste in regards to lead vendors....

sllogo-template-nn.gif

We just used Senior Leads and have decided to cancel. They were a great company to work with, very simple process and we received over 20 leads from their program. The issue that we were running into was the quality of the lead for the type of business we do. There were several leads that lived in apartment buildings, mobile homes, etc. Again, for the type of business we are in, those are not the candidates that are a fit for us. Out of the leads that we received, we had a couple people tell us that they rec'd the information and they will get back to us but we have never heard back from them. Two people said they weren't interested and the rest we have never gotten a hold of.
All in all, we received leads, just as the company promised, but we did not have any success for writing business from those leads.
Hope this helps!

I am buying leads from a gentlemen named Scott Brookes. He really scrubs them and they come from the internet/radio/TV. He provides a ton of training and scripting and has a solid lead program. Cost per lead is $200. My issue is volume, I've received 3 leads over 40 days now, Scott did say he has a hard time generating scrubbed leads in my area. I've gotten a hold of all 3 and trying to close a $250k EIA case.

Don't buy, Garbage leads, no love customer support.
They charge a sign up fee - red flag
They make You deposit more than the cost of the lead - red flag
No refund on unused money

I called 2x's a day the first week, 1 time the second week
20 leads+, got a hold of 2, YES 2 ppl. One said never asked for info, the other person has no money.

The leads are Garbage
Not Impressed & Shame on ME for not doing the homework

BUYER BEWARE

Yep I have; and, right now I am sorry I did. From the first minute I signed up it went wrong. I signed up to get specific zip codes. The *** salesman who signed me up put me into a program that used my home zip code and advertised within a 5 mile radius. I DIDN'T WANT THAT PROGRAM. So I got leads way much faster than I knew how to use their program. I emailed them to no avail. The leads just kept coming. The salesmen knew less about their program than I did, after a good reading of their program. He had no clue what to tell me how to get the number of leads I wanted. Once they finally got the right program going I asked them how do I verify that I am getting the exact zip codes I wanted. After just checking it a couple of days ago I find out I am not being advertised in the zips I wanted. This is after the director of customer service promised she would get it done. When you right them, if you have more than one problem they will pick and choose what they want to answer. Also, the quality of their leads are not that good at all. I did more than they said to do. They recommend calling the people who respond, I knocked on their door. Out of 17 leads so far, I have not one bite. IN SHORT WHAT I AM SAYING IS DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY.

Thanks so much or all of your feedback. It seems that there are few quality lead providing companies and a ton of No-Quality Crooks.

I had a very different experience. The only "bad" thing was that I got way too many leads ther first 2 days. But I contacted their support and within an hour, they had reduced my radius and reduced the lead flow. So far, 20 leads, 3 appointments (took me a while to contact every prospect), 1 client, 3 referrals from that client.

Back