Anyone Ever Heard of Senior Healthcare Consultants, Need Help!

everlife

Expert
Ga.
Anyone ever heard of Senior Healthcare Consultants? A friend of mine is in desperate need of income and he was offered a job with, Senior Healthcare Consultants as an independant agent. They said he would have to pay a start up fee of, $500.00 and he would have to go to Dallas TX for 3 days of training at his own expense. I told him something is wrong abount this offer but, he is desperate. If anyone knows anything about this company, PLEASE let me know.

Where is your friend located? Does he have an existing license? Has he sold insurance before? Has he sold anything before?

Where is your friend located? Does he have an existing license? Has he sold insurance before? Has he sold anything before?

He is located in south metro Atlanta, Ga. He is licensed for life & health and he has sold some MA last year. He tried to sell health ins. as an Independent agent but did not do well. He has been licensed for a year and doesn't have the marketing skills needed. Fortunately, I have other income and am not quite as pressed as he is. Any Ideas?

He is located in south metro Atlanta, Ga. He is licensed for life & health and he has sold some MA last year. He tried to sell health ins. as an Independent agent but did not do well. He has been licensed for a year and doesn't have the marketing skills needed. Fortunately, I have other income and am not quite as pressed as he is. Any Ideas?

Yes, I have a few, give me a call and I'll see what I can do to help him out...not only in the senior market but maybe in the individual health side also.

YOU TELL YOUR FRIEND 2 RUN FAST IN THE OPPOSITE WAY!

I had a friend who almost went with them and she woke up just in the nick of time.

They are VERY BAD.

They are just as bad as Parker and AssES.

Call the guys who posted their info. for help. They will be a good source with to start.

Good luck to your friend. I feel his pain.

Re: Anyone Ever Heard of Senior Healthcare Consultants, Need Help

Yeah. I signed up and was with them for 2 months. Stormtracker is right. they are a burn out agency and even worse, when you quit, they cut you off your Producer website with them and the insurance companies websites so you do not have access to you clients any longer. They also have the right to take commissions out of your checking account as well. They did it to me. I contested it with my bank and got it back. Warning!!! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THSE PEOPLE!!

Re: Anyone Ever Heard of Senior Healthcare Consultants, Need Help

Desperate (and ignorant) is just what SHC and similar companies look for.

Back