Anyone ever heard of this company, they have many lines

DariaOC

Expert
My hubby and I want to get started asap and was talking with a broker that has an independent agency with many lines. The company is called: The Insurance Solutions Experts. Anyone know of them? We want to start in health insurance and are in TX. Thanks

Oh I like to say I do not think the commission is that high but they help train. Which I guess is a great thing.

TX is probably the only state paying a commission on under 65 health insurance. The party was over in 2014 for most of us.

Wish you were here.

Medicare season starts in October. Not sure if he can get ready in time for that.

Looks like they are looking for captive agents. OK to start but you don't want to stay in that situation more than a year or so

For most folks, selling life insurance is a bit of a long game. Unless you are writing simplified issue and/or GI you are probably looking at 4 to 8 weeks to get paid once the application is submitted.

Insurance for most folks is not a GRQ opportunity. It takes most of us 3 to 5 very hard years eating beans and rice to make it.

Unless you and your husband have a minimum of 6 months cash reserves, preferably longer, this may not be the game you want.

Last edited:
thanks. good to know and think about. But my main question is ever heard of The Insurance Solutions Experts and what do you think of them if you have? Thanks

can you be more specific on why you feel that way, thanks. there are a bunch of site with very similar names. They are out of TX

Careers, refer a friend, work from home , sales are done over the phone and computer, agents around the country, add agents to those teams and grow our teams in other states, WE CREATE COMMERCIALS AND WEBSITES FOR YOU TO HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS, WE OPENED A CALL CENTER in August of 2018 that calls leads for OUR agents and then transfers those QUALIFIED prospects straight to OUR AGENTS, you are NOT required to be in an office to work for us.

website-recruiting-files-average-income_orig.jpg

Assuming those incomes are real, how much of that income is from personal production vs "team building"?

This is called selling the dream.

I don't suppose you have ever attended an MLM meeting before . .

Back