Anyone Ever Heard Of....

marc82much

Super Genius
Freedom Equity Group and/or Business Value Builders (their web address is BVBTODAY)? They claim to have some relationship with the Small Business Development Centers in the US. They are supposed to get life leads from them...borrowers who need some kind of life insurance to close their loan.

Everything seems OK, but the upline guy (Randy Zammatta in Chicago) says in order to do this, I have to buy an IUL policy from him. No commission to me. I have never seen this before.

Any thoughts?

Marc
Kenosha, WI

I once worked with FEG. Can't say anything bad specifically, but not alot good either. They are a typical mlm-ish marketing organization. They are not a pure mlm (at least they didn't used to be). The guys that run the company have been in this business a long time and have been pretty successful. That being said, they only have one thing in mind... making money. They are constantly pushing some sort of marketing gig as the greatest thing ever, which I guess is ok.

For them all roads end in selling IUL's and Annuities, like many other organizations. I know they are into something involving selling ins to fire & police now. Maybe that is the BVB thing you are talking about, I don't know about that.

Re: you buying the policy from him... LOL, what a crock. No way would I ever buy a policy on me, from someone else. Maybe they require it now, as some pure mlm ins companies do. If that is the case, maybe you are un-insurable. :D

That sounds like a great way to get leads. Tell everyone you have leads but to get the leads you have to buy an expensive life policy first.

You are a genius! Why didn't I think of that? I bet I can answer the health questions so that I can't get insured.

You think my recent trip to Liberia will be a problem? Cough, cough....

And then if you actually decide to apply for life insurance later, you get to explain why you were declined by this or that company.

And telling the insurance company that you lied about a condition or whatever have you doesn't exactly make them say "okay never mind, you are approved."

HAHA. Never heard of such a thing as having to buy a policy from your upline guy.

Don't fill the app out, just tell him that you would be a decline, because you take three or more meds for diabetes and you've had prostate cancer or some other cancer in the last five years or so.

You surely don't want an actual bona fide decline on your record. lmao. Nice try on the other guys part for being that desperate for a deal.

HAHA. Never heard of such a thing as having to buy a policy from your upline guy.

Don't fill the app out, just tell him that you would be a decline, because you take three or more meds for diabetes and you've had prostate cancer or some other cancer in the last five years or so.

You surely don't want an actual bona fide decline on your record. lmao. Nice try on the other guys part for being that desperate for a deal.

Primerica managers do it to newbies all the time.

Back