Anyone ever work for Monumental Life?

hman

I am with an IMO right now. Am considering a switch to Monumental Life. Not sure if I can make enough cash with them since you are captive. Any input would be great.

If you want to market Monumental you don't have to be captive. I know a couple of places you can get a contract for them.

Monumental

Thanks but I need benefits and they do provide a small base salary to service the book of business or territory they give you on top of commish. I am sick of paying for dead end leads also.

Monumental

Switching from the Infamous NAA. I have been licensed since May 2006. I interviewed with Mon Life and am due to start Next week.

Re: Monumental

hman said:
Switching from the Infamous NAA. I have been licensed since May 2006. I interviewed with Mon Life and am due to start Next week.

awww man.......well here....... we will get the naa homie to pour a 40 in your honor.....

oneformyhomies.gif

hman said:
I am with an IMO right now. Am considering a switch to Monumental Life. Not sure if I can make enough cash with them since you are captive. Any input would be great.

They seem to have a full line of business, even though I hear they are out of the LTCi yet they seem to still have it? You have Term, WL, UL, Final Expense, Supplements for seniors don't know if its competitive or not? Simply don't know why you couldn't? What commission are they offering on their Term? Is it greater than 75% or less?

Monumental

Not sure what a debit balance is. And comiss works out to be close to that of a begining contract with NAA. But add in a monthly service salary benefits , pension and stock options.

Not sure what a debit balance is

If you have been working for any length of time with NAA, you will soon find out what a debit balance is.

Their agency advances commissions on life business sold. If you fail to write enough business to offset the cancellations, you owe NAA money.

As I said, they will tell you soon enough what your debit balance is.

Back