Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

There companies like them, NAA, Lincoln Heritage. that start you low and charge you for
A leads that are a pretty penny and limit you to
a few of companies, but I found a company that
all the exclusive leads you want in any territory you want and give you a free scholarship to buy a small whole life or RIP term or Ul. and starts you
higher.and will screen your aps and order paramed.

There companies like them, NAA, Lincoln Heritage. that start you low and charge you for A leads that are a pretty penny and limit you to a few of companies, but I found a company that all the exclusive leads you want in any territory you want and give you a free scholarship to buy a small whole life or RIP term or Ul. and starts you higher.and will screen your aps and order paramed.

No Way!!!! That's incredible!!! Tell me more Stanky

I responded to an ad on Craigs List for Symmetry. My "Recruiter" has worked one week in the field and is already "building her Team" by recruiting more Agents. ---------- Thank you for the quick response. Any personal experience with Symmetry?

How many reputable companies advertise job openings on Craigslist? If I were looking for a job, the last place I'd look is Craigslist.

Curious what IMO do you work with, I'm licensed in Maryland, looking for legit IMO right business with. Thanks.

----------

Stankup1 .Curious what IMO do you work with, I'm licensed in Maryland, looking for legit IMO right business with. Thanks.

Its an old Al Willaims type deal. The question everyone must ask is when they all say 60%. Ask 60% of what. I remember an old Willains spin off with the usual suspects i won't name. The 60% was a 60% of a 70% street contact so it was really about 35% of a street deal.
The concept only works if you want and can recruit. I see they already piad off Rip off report for reputation mgmt. I made a fortunde in MLM with a health card. Remember this. If your not recruiting it falls apart. going up or down.
Many change comp plans and find ways to terminate top people. Work for some bonus for $50,000 and ya don't get it.
Not saying they follow the same scum path. Go in eyes wide open

It's s fine place to start but be cautious. They rarely explain the pitfalls. They push push push to recruit with the carrot of overrides the problem is when you recruit and only have a 5 or 10% override or even 15 or 20% you are responsible for every penny your down line and anyone they hire is advanced. So even though your up line gets the lions share of the commission you are stuck with 100% of your down lines debt so while you are killing yourself recruiting like crazy and helping people get started you end up loosing a big percentage of your own sales in charge backs to cover the large amount of agents that wash out with only a few high pressured sales that cancel and now have debt to the carriers. It is the perfect safety buffer for those at the top because in order to keep your own upward movement you are on the hook for every penny below insulating themselves from the debt. That is a reality that is not explained and when confronted with that reality you are told " the down lines back ends will cover it" but that's only if your down line has sold enough to cover them. Most never do and you are now saddled with the debt and watch your own commissions disappear in front of your eyes to cover advanced commissions paid to your "great guy"
They have some great people and training but be very careful or end up like the thousands left broke in their wake.

I started with them part time in Feb. Seemed to good to be true but then in March I was placed 3rd with over $7k APV. April and May were good. End of June I am quitting my job to do SFG full time. The reason the person was hiring one week in, was because it's a franchise system. No buy in. Not MLM/Pyramid. Not a scheme. Decent company, best training. You just need to be hungry. Any questions? Feel free to reach out. Also, if I could do $7k apv while finding my feet part time, I'm sure anyone could do 100k in the first year.

I'm getting ready to take my test to get my license. Im new to insurance and was going to work for SFG so I hope u r right. Im a go-getter an not afraid of hard work. I just hope they are what they say an I will make it work.

Back