Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

Im getting my liscense as well to be honest. The numbers everyone else receiving on this forum shits on SFG. Im using their system to learn the business because I know it works. Your not getting 60 percent. Here is a formula that is passed on $3500 apv weekly with 250 lead cost. 3500 x 75 percent advance. Then multiple that by 70 commission. Then multiple that again by 70 percent issue rate. This comes up to about 45K a year pretax. If this doesn't make sense I can screenshot the convo.

Im getting my liscense as well to be honest. The numbers everyone else receiving on this forum shits on SFG. Im using their system to learn the business because I know it works. Your not getting 60 percent. Here is a formula that is passed on $3500 apv weekly with 250 lead cost. 3500 x 75 percent advance. Then multiple that by 70 commission. Then multiple that again by 70 percent issue rate. This comes up to about 45K a year pretax. If this doesn't make sense I can screenshot the convo.

Are you saying 45k if you are successful is good money?

Setting realistic goals for myself, the first year I just want to learn and be able to pay my bills. I only make 33K and i work 40 hours a week.

I keep seeing ads on Craigs List for Symmetry Financial Group. According to the ad, the "average Agent will write 6-10 applications per week and the average AP is $500" Six applications at $500 AP equals $3,000 AP per week. Over the course of 50 weeks, that should equate to $150,000 annual AP in personal performance for the Agent. This all sounds great. The only problem is that everytime I respond to an ad and ask to speak with 3-5 "average" Agents who are actually achieving these results, I get all kinds of evasive answers. Inflated income projections are always a red flag, so are evasive answers and no one able to back up the claims. Does anyone have any first hand experience to corroborate the personal (not team) earning potential for this Company?
6 apps at 500 AP is not hard if you're working fresh MP leads. That's only 3 households. If you buy 20 leads a week and completely suck on the phones you would set minimum 8 appointments. 5-6 would be there and you can easily close 3-4 staring out. Which is 6-8 applications.

I don't work for this IMO but am a part of an office with 5 new agents right now and they all have AP of about $1000-$1500. If they write less than 8 apps it's a bad week.

----------

Setting realistic goals for myself, the first year I just want to learn and be able to pay my bills. I only make 33K and i work 40 hours a week.
That's a great goal. Best thing about this business is what you learn is the most valuable thing. Once you learn it you're good for life. You can never be out of a job. And each year you should always earn more and more with residuals & referrals.

I started with them part time in Feb. Seemed to good to be true but then in March I was placed 3rd with over $7k APV. April and May were good. End of June I am quitting my job to do SFG full time. The reason the person was hiring one week in, was because it's a franchise system. No buy in. Not MLM/Pyramid. Not a scheme. Decent company, best training. You just need to be hungry. Any questions? Feel free to reach out. Also, if I could do $7k apv while finding my feet part time, I'm sure anyone could do 100k in the first year.

If "anyone could do 100k in the first year", why did SFG have 18+- agents at the American Amicable Conference in Ireland this past week? SFG produced over $8 million in issued/paid new business with Am-Am last year, so it's true that the partners are highly successful and have polished the NAA business model. However, since it only took $75,000 in issued/paid business with American Amicable for an agent to earn the trip to Ireland, the majority (my guess, well over 95%) of agents w/SFG are not generating 100k issued/paid business in their first year.

Franchise System? Fact is, "multi-dimensional franchising" is merely a term they invented to explain (sell) their concept. IMHO , their system is essentially the same as all of the other IMOs who promote, "recruit, recruit, recruit" and it is a form of MLM, just like SFG's Daddy, NAA.

Congrats to you on your successful beginnings with SFG. I think you made a good decision to start part-time and make sure it was the right fit for you, before leaving your full time job.

Last edited:
[/b]

If "anyone could do 100k in the first year", why did SFG have 18+- agents at the American Amicable Conference in Ireland this past week? SFG produced over $8 million in issued/paid new business with Am-Am last year, so it's true that the partners are highly successful and have polished the NAA business model. However, since it only took $75,000 in issued/paid business with American Amicable for an agent to earn the trip to Ireland, the majority (my guess, well over 95%) of agents w/SFG are not generating 100k issued/paid business in their first year.

Franchise System? Fact is, "multi-dimensional franchising" is merely a term they invented to explain (sell) their concept. IMHO , their system is essentially the same as all of the other IMOs who promote, "recruit, recruit, recruit" and it is a form of MLM, just like SFG's Daddy, NAA.

Congrats to you on your successful beginnings with SFG. I think you made a good decision to start part-time and make sure it was the right fit for you, before leaving your full time job.

Just remember, 95% of most companies agents don't go on convention trips. This is not isolated to SFG.

Just remember, 95% of most companies agents don't go on convention trips. This is not isolated to SFG.

My response was in reference to the poster stating that "anyone could do 100k in the first year" w/SFG.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that over 95% of all agents never qualify for a carrier convention trip. American Amicable has over 9000 active agents and less than 1% qualified for the trip to Ireland.

So....FE, MP, ? what products and what commission levels? Assign commissions?

Last edited:
So....FE, MP, ? what products and what commission levels? Assign commissions?
A smart agent will do a good mixture between FE & MP. Reason is MP prospects are home in the evenings. FE prospects are home always. Easier to have a full schedule that way.

Mix in some annuity biz from your MP clients and you have the recipe for success. If all agents followed this I'd have a lot more competition!! ;)

A smart agent will do a good mixture between FE & MP. Reason is MP prospects are home in the evenings. FE prospects are home always. Easier to have a full schedule that way. Mix in some annuity biz from your MP clients and you have the recipe for success. If all agents followed this I'd have a lot more competition!! ;)

I know what the "typical" FE client profile would look like, what about MP client profile?

Back