Anyone Familiar with ACSIA?

dfryer

I am considering going with ACSIA or Genworth for LTC leads and their program. Is anyone familiar with either one RECENTLY? I see a lot of posts, but they are a few years old now.
I know the commissions are low, but a little bit of something is better than nothing. And I will not buy internet leads anymore. I quit buying that junk a few years ago and the best move I did. However, if a company can provide exclusive leads, and people are producing which they are at ACSIA, then it seems to be a win-win.

However, not only the lead quality, but do they "own" you so to speak? I do not have time to devote my whole day/week to them as I write all other insurance products and so many hours in a day. If they require you to attend meetings all the time and training all the time, and want to see how many referrals, or banging on CPA doors or trust attorneys or networking functions you go to every week, then I'm out.

I'm also talking to Genworth in So Cal and that seems to be a more viable option because of their name, higher commissions and their leads are through other channels like direct mail, than internet PPC methods which ACSIA is, which I'm not crazy about.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
thank you!

I am considering going with ACSIA or Genworth for LTC leads and their program. Is anyone familiar with either one RECENTLY? I see a lot of posts, but they are a few years old now.
I know the commissions are low, but a little bit of something is better than nothing. And I will not buy internet leads anymore. I quit buying that junk a few years ago and the best move I did. However, if a company can provide exclusive leads, and people are producing which they are at ACSIA, then it seems to be a win-win.

However, not only the lead quality, but do they "own" you so to speak? I do not have time to devote my whole day/week to them as I write all other insurance products and so many hours in a day. If they require you to attend meetings all the time and training all the time, and want to see how many referrals, or banging on CPA doors or trust attorneys or networking functions you go to every week, then I'm out.

I'm also talking to Genworth in So Cal and that seems to be a more viable option because of their name, higher commissions and their leads are through other channels like direct mail, than internet PPC methods which ACSIA is, which I'm not crazy about.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
thank you!

if you're in california and you want to sell a lot of ltci, then become a mutual of omaha captive agent.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

thank you. Not crazy about being captive...unless what they bring to the table is mind-blowing leads....
thanks!

----------

I talked to Genworth today at length. They pay twice as much as ACSIA. Genworth retail with direct mail and some other neat things they have going on. I think it's a much better lead than PPC or other internet generated leads.

thank you. Not crazy about being captive...unless what they bring to the table is mind-blowing leads....
thanks!

----------

I talked to Genworth today at length. They pay twice as much as ACSIA. Genworth retail with direct mail and some other neat things they have going on. I think it's a much better lead than PPC or other internet generated leads.

Yes, there is no reason to work for 35%-40% fyc.

thanks!

None of these programs bring great leads. If they did, they would not give them out.

Bring the details here of what they offer and it can be broken down where the flaws are.

These systems are set up as a revolving door system and cut down on lead costs for the company, not the agent.

You may want to read the small print carefully, in particular how they may treat your renewals after you leave, etc. In general, my experience DM leads are not as good as decent PPC leads. If you are meticulous about working internet leads - the payout (meaning placement and cost of doing business) is better than DM [on average].

Back