Anyone Familiar with Healthcare Solutions Team (HST)or First Family Insurance

I was told you don't officially own your book until 5 years. If you can share your experience please. I am just looking for an FMO/IMO that will offer great support. For example training, contracting, leads.

Good evening Jay.
My name is Mal and I recruit for a NMO. My division is sister to Amerilife. We only contract independent agents. We don't assign commissions. As a matter of fact, during the contracting process you are specifically asked the question, "Do you want to assign commissions?" YOUR ANSWER IS AN ABSOLUTE NO.
Also, we don't touch your commissions, your commissions are yours.

We offer 100 free prospects a month regardless of production. We also offer 1,000 piece mailers based on 10 applications new to Medicare Advantage or Supplements.
We offer a free lead stand that is specifically yours. We don't want it back when you do get it.
We also offer training thru webinars, either live or recorded and agent support (that's me) to familiarize yourself with the health products and take care of issues that you come across before, during and after a clients application process.
These are the few things we do to help agents grow their book of business and be successful.
Feel free to reach out 877.719.8716 x72573

Good evening Jay.
My name is Mal and I recruit for a NMO. My division is sister to Amerilife. We only contract independent agents. We don't assign commissions. As a matter of fact, during the contracting process you are specifically asked the question, "Do you want to assign commissions?" YOUR ANSWER IS AN ABSOLUTE NO.

We offer 100 free prospects a month regardless of production. We also offer 1,000 piece mailers based on 10 applications new to Medicare Advantage or Supplements.
We offer a free lead stand that is specifically yours. We don't want it back when you do get it.
We also offer training thru webinars, either live or recorded and agent support (that's me) to familiarize yourself with the health products and take care of issues that you come across before, during and after a clients application process.
These are the few things we do to help agents grow their book of business and be If successful.

Amerilife won't release you. If you don't like their service you will have to stop writing business for a year. Am I correct:err:

Good evening Jay.

These are the few things we do to help agents grow their book of business and be successful.
Does this consist of telesales? Because that is my experience.

Good evening Jay.

https://insurancegls.com/ So, Amerilife has a Latino division. :yes:

Do you need training Jay? Hand holding? If not, stay away from all those companies promising the moon. Just find a FMO that doesn’t assign commissions, pays street and you can probably get a free direct mailer with a certain amount of apps written per month.

Do you need training Jay? Hand holding? If not, stay away from all those companies promising the moon. Just find a FMO that doesn’t assign commissions, pays street and you can probably get a free direct mailer with a certain amount of apps written per month.
You use Precision Senior Marketing don't you? They have a free mailer for every 10 issued Med Supps. :yes:

You use Precision Senior Marketing don't you? They have a free mailer for every 10 issued Med Supps. :yes:

Nope. Sounds like a better deal than mine.
I use Premier senior marketing. $300 for 1k mailer of your choice of 4 places if you sell 5 of any medicare product. $225 for 1k if you sell 10.
It’s good for me because I only do about 3-4 med supps a month and they let me include my mapd

Latest posts

Back