Anyone familiar with Insure.com

Anyone know anything about this place? I have contact with a IMO who deals in life leads from them and pays ok (70%) commisions. Wonder if they only send leads after their in-house call center gets the cherries?

Last edited:
I use insurme for medsupp leads and have had great success with them. My company buys there life leads and I have not had as much experience with their life leads. I have heard mixed emotions on the life.

I do know that insureme is pretty good about not farming out leads like netquote and some of the other scam lead companies out there.

I would give it a shot if I were you.:)

Insure.com has people apply for an instant quote, and at the bottom of the screen happens to mention someone may call.

you'll pay for a lot of tire kickers who didn't know they would be getting phone calls. Not bad if the leads are cheap enough, but usually a waste of time and money.

As for insureme, they run about the same as netquote overall. Not necessarily the same months, so you can go back and forth, but they still have some great leads and then a lot of garbage.

Dan

I have had a 65% closing ratio with the Insureme leads. Plus, the ones I do close with medsupps, I get referrals and additional policies placed in the household. This makes up for those I throw out.

I have had a 65% closing ratio with the Insureme leads. Plus, the ones I do close with medsupps, I get referrals and additional policies placed in the household. This makes up for those I throw out.

I have to admit, that is beyond amazing. I can't even get hold of 65% of the leads I receive, much less close them.

It does illustrate that timing, location, and veracity can make a huge difference in lead quality.

Dan

The imo says if you join them they give you exclusive leads because you are the agent... did anybody do this yet? did the original poster do this agent sign up thing? how did it go?

Back