Anyone Familiar With Marsh at Ethicscheck.com/eo for E & O

Jocely

Expert
I am looking to purchase E & O insurance. I have to be able to pay on a monthly plan right now or I would look into NAPA. I ran across a company called Marsh that is underwritten by CNA and sponsered by the National Ethics Bureau. Their price for Life, Health and Accident is 495.00 payable monthly (with a $5.00 fee) for 1M/2M. $500.00 deductible, and the company that you are appointed with does not have to have a certain rating. I am looking for input because it sounds really good. Any advice or input is more that welcome.

I heard somebody else mention them, but I'm not sure where. Maybe you can do a search for "E&O"? In what state are licensed? $500 sounds really low. I'd check the coverages...

Hello,

I'm on the NEB team. Hope you don't mind me posting some info here.

The product is actually sponsored by the National Ethics Bureau (NEB), underwritten by CNA Insurance, and administered by Marsh. NEB is a membership organization of background checked financial professionals, which allows CNA to price the product aggressively.

I'm apparently not allowed to post a URL here. But you can learn more by doing a Google search using the terms "NEB E&O".

Thanks for your interest.

Harry Lew
Director of Communications
National Ethics Bureau

I am looking to purchase E & O insurance. I have to be able to pay on a monthly plan right now or I would look into NAPA. I ran across a company called Marsh that is underwritten by CNA and sponsered by the National Ethics Bureau. Their price for Life, Health and Accident is 495.00 payable monthly (with a $5.00 fee) for 1M/2M. $500.00 deductible, and the company that you are appointed with does not have to have a certain rating. I am looking for input because it sounds really good. Any advice or input is more that welcome.
You can pay the NAPA policy monthly as well.

Hello,

I'm on the NEB team. Hope you don't mind me posting some info here.

The product is actually sponsored by the National Ethics Bureau (NEB), underwritten by CNA Insurance, and administered by Marsh. NEB is a membership organization of background checked financial professionals, which allows CNA to price the product aggressively.

I'm apparently not allowed to post a URL here. But you can learn more by doing a Google search using the terms "NEB E&O".

Thanks for your interest.

Harry Lew
Director of Communications
National Ethics Bureau

National Ethics Bureau - Membership - Overview

I think this is your link. Looks like non members pay $100 more. So its $495 for non members and $395 for members?

Last edited:
I think this is your link. Looks like non members pay $100 more. So its $495 for non members and $395 for members?

Yes, the $495 is for life, health, and accident coverage (for nonmembers). Members pay $100 less. There are also additional coverage packages available for agents who sell other products. Details and prices are on our web site.

Last edited:
I can give anyone a $95 discount off of membership with National Ethics Bureau (NEB).

If anyone needs it, just email me.

Last edited:
Back