Anyone Familiar with Superior Access

renrut

I am considering going Independent. I am talking with Superior Access but was curious if anyone has any experience with them. They do not give references.

Last edited:
I have a friend that is using them and he likes them. He said they are a lot of help. He hasnt been with them long, so he has no real history with them. I have looked at a few companies like SAIS and if I were going to go that route I would probably use them. If you dont have E/O I think they offer something. My friend is using a company that is carring his E/O. Most reviews on this forum seem to be. positive.

A lot of agents use Superior Access to round out markets that they don't otherwise have access to and don't do enough volume in to make it worth direct appointments.

Same with Insurance Noodle and a few others.

But trying to run a whole agency on Superior or the Noodle would probably be tough, very very tough.

Dan

I haven't dealt with them in over 7 years, won't ever work with them again. They had a reputation of accepting business, then once you booked it, sent out a cancellation notice saying it didn't qualify - even though initially it was approved. They had a horrible reputation with that. Since they have moved out of California I have no idea how they are, but they burned alot of California Agents who swear, like me, to never use them again.

About a year ago a marketing rep called me to see if I would be interested in placing business with them. In more terms I told him to go pound sand.

Use the search function and you will probaly find enough info to read for three days straight.

They are generally very slow.....

yes, I did that. But all the complaints were several years old. I was just trying to find some opinions of someone using them now or very recently. . Thanks to all though, it is helpful

Renrut,
Did you ever pull the trigger on working with someone? I have been looking at getting involved with someone.

Had them in Cali and dropped them. Like RBA said they are slow. Couple hours to a day to get quotes for auto..... even longer for commercial

yep, i still do some stuff with them. definitely slow. and although they say if it's in by 1pm, then you'll get same day quotes and binds, it rarely happens for me, even if I send it in before 8am. I end up calling a day or two later, and then they process and backdate it

Back