Anyone Familiar with Tampa BCBS GAs?

LifeWorth

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone know of any good BCBS GAs in Tampa, Fl?

Anyone know of any BAD BCBS GAs in Tampa, Fl? (I'd like to know which ones to stay away from).

The cga's have an arrangement with each other and blue, that being if you leave one agency another agency cannot get you appointed for at least 6 months.

I saw in another thread that someone dissed the CGA you are with (A/B). Not sure why as they are as good as most in the State. Just get selling and quit worrying about "having a limited view of the world". All you need a view of is Florida and Florida Blue if that's who you're with.

I saw in another thread that someone dissed the CGA you are with (A/B). Not sure why as they are as good as most in the State. Just get selling and quit worrying about "having a limited view of the world". All you need a view of is Florida and Florida Blue if that's who you're with.

I'm not with A&B. You must have me confused with someone else. I'm in a blue agency but not A&B.

Google florida blue mga's and cga's, there is one in Vero Beach that I have spoke with a couple of years ago, have only heard good things about him. He is a member here but have not seen him around for a while.

Back