Anyone Familiar with "The Insurance Group" in Chattanooga?

Ronnie Carter

Guru
100+ Post Club
They have been leaving me messages, trying to get me to contract through them with Lumico (for Med supps).

I can't seem to find anything about them on the 'net, not even a street address. Wondered if any of you all have heard of them?

They have been leaving me messages, trying to get me to contract through them with Lumico (for Med supps).

I can't seem to find anything about them on the 'net, not even a street address. Wondered if any of you all have heard of them?
Of course I don't know anywhere near all the insurance agencies in the area but I am only 50 miles from Chattanooga and I have never heard of them. Perhaps rearden knows who they are.

Of course I don't know anywhere near all the insurance agencies in the area but I am only 50 miles from Chattanooga and I have never heard of them. Perhaps rearden knows who they are.

The lady's name who called is Brandy McKelvy, and there isn't any licensed agent under that name or her maiden name. The phone number she left doesn't return to any business listing -- might be her personal cell, not sure.

I'm not saying anything fishy is necessarily going on, but at this point I'm a little hesitant to proceed until verifying that this is a legitimate agency with an office somewhere.

Thanks for your reply!

You would consider contracting with someone you have never heard of or dealt with, because they cold called you? Know wonder my office phone blows up all week long from marketers...

You would consider contracting with someone you have never heard of or dealt with, because they cold called you? Know wonder my office phone blows up all week long from marketers...

Yeah, sometimes. Agent Pipeline cold called me years ago and I've been very happy with them. But I would not go with an outfit like this whom no one seems to have ever heard of, and does not have any sort of public listing that I can find.

But your point is well taken. My cell phone rings several times a week with marketing calls.

Back