Anyone Familiar with This FE Telesales IMO?

Is anyone familiar with Dan Roberts of Elite Insurance Services out of Missouri? They do FE Telesales using Shenandoah Life I believe.

The claims are:
1. Agents make $1k-$3k/week
2. Using their recommended mail house at about $350 per 1,000 pieces yields a 2-2.5% Direct Mail response for leads.

If the response rate is true, then that's strong. But, based on what I've read on the forum that seems a bit on the high side.

Any feedback, including other FE Telesales Organizations, is appreciated.

Thanks for sharing.

Did Shenandoah Life just get down graded and bought by OneAmerican something? You can do a search on the forum and find out the info on Shenandoah Life .

Kurt,
I inquired about this group a few weeks back but really didnt hear any feedback on this forum. I'm sure its like anything else some do well, some dont and probably depends a lot on the agent. The system is intriguing and would think a few vets out there have given them a fair shot...guys theres gotta be some real experience out there, whats the scoop?

Kurt,
I inquired about this group a few weeks back but really didnt hear any feedback on this forum. I'm sure its like anything else some do well, some dont and probably depends a lot on the agent. The system is intriguing and would think a few vets out there have given them a fair shot...guys theres gotta be some real experience out there, whats the scoop?

ddelp,

I agree, the system is/was intriguing and I thought someone would have had experience with them.

Apparently some things have changed over at Shenandoah, and as a result I'm sure this system has been effected in some way.

Thanks for sharing.

If you guys email me, I'll give you an email addy.
The guys is from this forum and was offering me a contract, they use baltimore life. Claim 15% closing ratio
You buy dialer leads($10) and then sell them over the phone.
D:cool:

If you guys email me, I'll give you an email addy.
The guys is from this forum and was offering me a contract, they use baltimore life. Claim 15% closing ratio
You buy dialer leads($10) and then sell them over the phone.
D:cool:

That's a different group that operates with a similar approach.

Back