Anyone generate leads from a website?

I'll tell you my experience, and I've been developing my website for 4 months as of the 13th.

I have a whopping 3 YT videos (the camera adds 60#, I swear and I hate being on camera) and post 1x per week. I don't use Facebook business pages (I have one, but FB has really been throttling down reach and I have better uses of my time) I have started using Quora to answer Medicare related questions for the last few weeks (which has increased traffic by 100%)

I also use HARO to get backlinks. I've been able to get 2-3 so far from 60+ DA's. I don't spend a tremendous amount of time on it.

I do have a podcast interview coming up as well.

So after 4 months, I've consistently gotten 100 visitors to my site per month. That's a little above average. My traffic is split between pretty evenly.

What is your website?

Back to the quiz landing page stuff. Looks like this thread has been completely hijacked but hopefully all is relevant. Just found this YT video about a company that quizzes.

Pretty interesting stuff if you can get past the "golly gee whiz" millennials.

What is HARO?

Help a reporter out. Basically reporters ask questions and you give a compelling response. If they select your pitch, they give you a backlink to your website. Basically it's a super passive way to link build.

What is your website?

Ifixmedicare.com

Back to the quiz landing page stuff. Looks like this thread has been completely hijacked but hopefully all is relevant.

Personally, I hope it's helpful. I think a lot of people think you just slam up a website and you get leads. It's a lot of work.

Will you be interviewing Tom/myinsurebiz? :err:

Yes. My first question will be how do you get renewals and overrides for MA when you don't have any active appointments w/ MA carriers?

Second, I know I didn't get 100% on AHIP or even pass it the first time I took it. How can I become as awesome as you?

I'm sure I can learn a lot

Like everyone is saying - you gotta put in the work. It's not as easy as getting a website live....also use Wordpress. Don't pay a fee to "rent" a site.

Also check out WPInsurance.org. It's a Wordpress theme for insurance agents. I just launched it and have a very active user community of agents customizing and running traffic to their websites.

We've built a bunch of medicare sites already and have a sample medicare site on our homepage.

Back to the quiz landing page stuff. Looks like this thread has been completely hijacked but hopefully all is relevant. Just found this YT video about a company that quizzes.

Pretty interesting stuff if you can get past the "golly gee whiz" millennials.

Somarco just curious, out of all of your new business per month what % of your deals are coming from your digital presence?

Back