Anyone generate leads from a website?

What is considered steady traffic? 10 users a day, 100?

Also, how many users in average convert to a lead? Not specifically for your case but just in general
I no longer do paid traffic so no info there (conversions were much better although placement was much worse than my organic) but I convert about 4% of my organic traffic to leads.

I contact a little over 40% of those, write a third of those, and place about 80%.

So every 1k visitors per month nets me 4-5 paid cases.

You can do the math on how much steady traffic you need.

Different lines/niches/etc. will have different results.

I no longer do paid traffic so no info there (conversions were much better although placement was much worse than my organic) but I convert about 4% of my organic traffic to leads.

I contact a little over 40% of those, write a third of those, and place about 80%.

So every 1k visitors per month nets me 4-5 paid cases.

You can do the math on how much steady traffic you need.

Different lines/niches/etc. will have different results.

Your line of insurance is what? Medsupps, life?

Average conversion rate is 2-5%, but that really depends on how optimized your website is for conversion.

Steady traffic is really up to you. Don't do anything to build traffic? Maybe 30 visits a month. Grind out blog posts and YouTube videos? Maybe 500 a month.

Because content takes time to rank, 9 months is the average time it takes for you to get to 90% of the traffic a piece of content will get maximum a month.

Also, it depends on what your targeting vs search analysis and how much competition there is..

Take some time to do some research on the topic.

Average conversion rate is 2-5%, but that really depends on how optimized your website is for conversion.

Steady traffic is really up to you. Don't do anything to build traffic? Maybe 30 visits a month. Grind out blog posts and YouTube videos? Maybe 500 a month.

Because content takes time to rank, 9 months is the average time it takes for you to get to 90% of the traffic a piece of content will get maximum a month.

Also, it depends on what your targeting vs search analysis and how much competition there is..

Cool. When you say optimized for conversions you mean capture forms or quote engines on every page?

Cool. When you say optimized for conversions you mean capture forms or quote engines on every page?

Umm I'd avoid being super spammy about it, but yes. I'd definitely offer a customer facing quote tool vs a form that asks you to call them.

You have to give before you get.

The first 4 months I was using CSG's quote tool, which is a mistake. CSG doesn't ask for information until after the quote is given. That means you can't really track conversion and you can't drip market, which is important. I didn't get a contact for quote for 4 months. I switched over to a new quote tool and I got a hit within 6 days.

Depending on what you sell, I'd pick a different quote tool.

So after 4 months, I'm averaging 5-6 visits per day... Just as an idea.

The first 4 months I was using CSG's quote tool, which is a mistake. CSG doesn't ask for information until after the quote is given. That means you can't really track conversion and you can't drip market, which is important. I didn't get a contact for quote for 4 months. I switched over to a new quote tool and I got a hit within 6 days.

Integrate with CSG's API and program it to your landing page and you won't have this issue.

Back