Anyone have a fixed price lead for Med Supp?

Anyone have a source you can recommend for this?

That's a good question. I would like to know if that exist too. I have come across some sketchy sites claiming fixed price per lead but you can't contact them or they don't respond to the contact form...hhhmmm wonder why??

Last edited:
Leadheros offers fixed price tm leads. Honest guy and company. Tm leads are not the greatest but are a fixed price.

Anyone have a source you can recommend for this?

I have not seen many agents that want a fixed price for Med Supp leads as they are usually in abundance. Most come out ahead by doing a 1000 piece drop. Are you sure this is what you really want? If so, give Lead Connections a call and see what they will do for you.

Tm leads vs lead cards both work . Its really just your opening pitch and if u r door knocking vs selling over the phone.

More people u speak to the more u will sell. Tm leads take the grind a bit off the phone, with a TM lead the lead is fairly likely to answer the phone n then its up to you to convince them to buy from you. U also have other variables like the market you are going after. I like lead heroes for phone sales if you are working with an FMO most good ones can get your lead card down below $400 for 1000.

Back