Anyone Have an Excell Commission Spreadsheet?

Jerard

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pork County
Hey all. I was just starting to create some sort of commission spread sheet when I said to myself..."hey...someone may already have one". I've been looking all over for something simple that basically tracks each sale through the life of that sale ...that make sense? I've looked at a bunch of software including YIO but I'm just looking for something simple. Like me. :twitchy:

If anyone has something that may be close to what I'm looking for I can modify it to my licking. Errr....liking.

TIA

Hey all. I was just starting to create some sort of commission spread sheet when I said to myself..."hey...someone may already have one". I've been looking all over for something simple that basically tracks each sale through the life of that sale ...that make sense? I've looked at a bunch of software including YIO but I'm just looking for something simple. Like me. :twitchy:

If anyone has something that may be close to what I'm looking for I can modify it to my licking. Errr....liking.

TIA
Hi Jerad,

Contact Jeff Johnson at San DC Programming. He created a really cool CRM/commissions forcasting software specifically for the indy agent. I had been searching for a couple of years before I stumbled on him. He only advertises by word of mouth. Give him a call he is a great guy and will give you a quick test drive of the software in real time. I love mine...his number is (602) 717-5476.

Hi Jerad,

Contact Jeff Johnson at San DC Programming. He created a really cool CRM/commissions forcasting software specifically for the indy agent. I had been searching for a couple of years before I stumbled on him. He only advertises by word of mouth. Give him a call he is a great guy and will give you a quick test drive of the software in real time. I love mine...his number is (602) 717-5476.

Thanks, I'll give him a call. Any idea on how much it is? By next week I may not need one...I've got one halfway made but I'd still like to look at anything better.

Ya i paid $1250 for mine but he has since dropped the price to $750 i think? I used to use a real complex excel spreadsheet trying to forecast commissions...then i saw what he had created I stopped wasting my time a stroked him a check. Even at $1250 it is far better than any of the others i looked at. He will even import your data for you if you ask nice. Good luck let me know if you like.

Back