Anyone have any experience w/ InsuranceNoodle they care to share?

pcguy

Expert
Has anyone had any actual experience with Insurancenoodle.com? I need access to additional markets and they seem to have a wide range but their appetite/availability listed on their website is outdated and inaccurate.

After calling them for a current appetite matrix they didn't have a lot of answers and wouldn't give me much info without first joining. The $200 fee is reasonable, but I want to make sure they do what they say they do.

They claim to turn quotes around within a couple days. Is that accurate? Are they easy to work with, do they decline everything that isn't vanilla?

Any info is great.
Thanks

It's been a while since I've used them so this information is dated, but I'll share what I can with you. (since no one else has replied)

We used them and they seemed to be slow, but reasonable. We did end up writing business through them.

If your question is "are they legit" then yes, I would say they are, but i think you'll be somewhat frustrated with them at times.

However, they are a good option if you don't have markets, so probably worth pursuing.

When you say slow, do you mean a couple days or weeks? Did you mainly write personal or commercial with them?

Have you checked out Superior Access yet? They have good customer service and probably have just as many if not more markets.

No, I had not heard of them but after looking at their website, they appear very well put together. Thank you for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up Soaring Agent. I'm going to check them out. I just spent 30 minutes dealing with a quote hold with another online source like Superior only for them to come back and tell me they are no longer licensed with that carrier. Hey if you can get some sort of credit I would be glad to tell them you refered me. Let me know

Years ago I did try Noodle.

Compared to the annual $550 fee I pay, the Insurance Noodle does seem reasonable. Years ago I did try Noodle.

I did find their process to be slow.

One time one of the noodle reps would only consider a plumbing update to be new copper piping throughout the entire home.

Another problem was that the appetites were often not in my State.

When I used them Noodle wasn't taking Acord forms. I am set up to clip/paste or merge onto Acord forms. I don't think I ever did get accustomed to the Noodle forms.

But they are legit, did seem eager to help and I would give them a thumbs up. :)

Has anyone had any actual experience with Insurancenoodle.com? I need access to additional markets and they seem to have a wide range but their appetite/availability listed on their website is outdated and inaccurate.

After calling them for a current appetite matrix they didn't have a lot of answers and wouldn't give me much info without first joining. The $200 fee is reasonable, but I want to make sure they do what they say they do.

They claim to turn quotes around within a couple days. Is that accurate? Are they easy to work with, do they decline everything that isn't vanilla?

Any info is great.
Thanks

Years ago I did try Noodle.

Compared to the annual $550 fee I pay, the Insurance Noodle does seem reasonable. Years ago I did try Noodle.

I did find their process to be slow.

One time one of the noodle reps would only consider a plumbing update to be new copper piping throughout the entire home.

Another problem was that the appetites were often not in my State.

When I used them Noodle wasn't taking Acord forms. I am set up to clip/paste or merge onto Acord forms. I don't think I ever did get accustomed to the Noodle forms.

But they are legit, did seem eager to help and I would give them a thumbs up. :)
Who do you use now?

Hey Soaring The initials are AS maybe add one more S and that is what they are a pain in to deal with lol

Back