Anyone Have Any Good College Planning Sheets?

I have a case for college planning via life insurance. I have the college planning sheets from the VSA, probably outdated. Does anyone have anything that's updated that I could use as reference in my presentation? Maybe pro's vs con's of life insurance vs 529 plans or something similar would be helpful.

Appreciate any help!

I have a case for college planning via life insurance. I have the college planning sheets from the VSA, probably outdated. Does anyone have anything that's updated that I could use as reference in my presentation? Maybe pro's vs con's of life insurance vs 529 plans or something similar would be helpful.

Appreciate any help!

Not sure about the pros vs. cons piece. I would try various carriers such as LFG, NA, Trans, MM, Guardian, AG, and others that deal in that arena. LFG and MM would be the first two I look at. For some reason I want to say that ive seen stuff like that on LFGs website.

To compare the numbers you can always use Insmark to compare the policy to an alternative investment. If you dont subscribe you can always get the limited version for free through NA.

Back