Anyone Have Any Problems with HealthSherpa?

omdola

Texas
I would like to know if there are any agents that have experienced problems with HealthSherpa, like your clients disappearing, customer service not answering the phone, etc. etc. Let me know!

Nope #2.

Wrote one yesterday. Confirmation from hc.gov within the hour.

I will say they are more responsive to emails then phone calls.

I've seen nothing but improvements in customer service from HS over the past 4 months.

However, a close colleague of mine claims that a "very good source" has informed her that HS is having "massive CMS issues" and will be closing its doors on their WBE soon. I have emailed HS to ask them to reply to this rumor but no response yet. I hope it is not so. Love me some HS.

----------

Heard back from HS on the rumor mentioned above. Assured me it is completely false. Glad to hear that.

Hi, this is Ning from HealthSherpa. Sorry for not checking the forum more frequently. We do not have any issues here, and our WBE will continue to run as normal. We're actually getting SEP (excluding tax penalty SEP) volume comparable to OEP - indicating that agent adoption has increased substantially.

We encourage everyone to give it a try - the first application is free.

https://www.healthsherpa.com/agents/features

I also wanted to mention that we have a host of new features coming out soon, aimed at saving your time and improving the bottom line. More details soon.

Thank you to our existing users for your support and feedback :-)! If you have ideas for improvements, etc. please let us know via [email protected].

Cheers,
Ning

I've seen nothing but improvements in customer service from HS over the past 4 months.

However, a close colleague of mine claims that a "very good source" has informed her that HS is having "massive CMS issues" and will be closing its doors on their WBE soon. I have emailed HS to ask them to reply to this rumor but no response yet. I hope it is not so. Love me some HS.
----------
Heard back from HS on the rumor mentioned above. Assured me it is completely false. Glad to hear that.

Your close colleague needs to use more wisdom with choosing her trusted "sources", IMO.

Back